Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Suggestions and thoughts

MysticBix
Pleb
Well things are slow. Of course the main focus should be balancing the economy.

There's a lot of factors and problems right now and I don't completely blame the developer because I'm seeing new players not making some good decisions. With this thing in beta it's way too soon to guide anyone and I'm not a money guru at all so I can only observe and guess.
--------------------------

Suggestions for the game:

-Add more achievements with awards. (For example: Title achievements, player networth, company networth, Pay back a loan award, sell so many items on exchange, work so many times etc.)
It may be hard to add this at the current state of the economy but awards keeps players interested in continuing to play.
-Let companies be sold to the game for a percent of their value and raise startup costs.
-Hide asking and bidding prices and just give an average. (Not sure about this one tbh but would like to hear thoughts)
-Stop the battle of wages. Players just jump to whatever company is paying the most which is killing the economy more than you may think. Maybe add perks for certain companies that can be bought by the director(Example: Health Insurance for medical -reduce chance of getting the flu and health loss; Energy Boost for food-get more energy from food packs.), limit the amount of people a company can hire, add requirements for certain companies

To the players:
-Work a couple days until you get a good amount to invest in a company. Don't rush to get one. Banks are risky right now but it can give passive income.
-Use math. Money is numbers you need math.
-Only gamble what you can afford to lose (you really need to be told this? Nevermind don't gamble)
-Dont apply for a loan until you have a plan and enough money saved up to execute that plan without using all your loaned money.
-Dont give loans to everyone that applies especially if you see they already have a big debt.

Just suggestions. I really don't care what you do because at the end of the day all the faults make people learn and make the game better. But there's a long way to go...
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Nice suggestions :)
I especially like the idea of adding more achievements, some low to middle ground goals to reach to both stimulate the players to keep playing and earn them a little extra cash.
Also the ability to sell companies (to the game) would be a great addition, although, like you said, it should be considered an asset value loss (50-75% return) to still stimulate sales between players.

Quoting MysticBix:

Suggestions for the game:
-Hide asking and bidding prices and just give an average. (Not sure about this one tbh but would like to hear thoughts)
-Stop the battle of wages. Players just jump to whatever company is paying the most which is killing the economy more than you may think. Maybe add perks for certain companies that can be bought by the director(Example: Health Insurance for medical -reduce chance of getting the flu and health loss; Energy Boost for food-get more energy from food packs.), limit the amount of people a company can hire, add requirements for certain companies

To the players:
-Work a couple days until you get a good amount to invest in a company. Don't rush to get one. Banks are risky right now but it can give passive income.

Few thoughts about the above suggestions;

A) Bid/ask values are extremely helpful, please don't hide them, the only reason they're off a little right now is because of the very limited market transactions, once the economy picks up you'll see that 'last' will be around the actual current value, or 'avarage' that you're looking for.

B) Wages are indeed a problem, though hard to solve, sadly the examples, while they would be great additions to the game would only migrate the problem. Reason: people would only work for highest wage + perk. And limited employees means I and others would simply buy more businesses for more workers.

The only solutions I can think of to solve the wage problem either the 'work' system would have to be reworked or one of the below:
- Have cash penalties for the quitting and firing of employees, the penalty for the company would also have to count if the company ran out of cash and can't afford the workers. It would be hard to implement without upsetting players even more.
- Change the working limit of 5 and change it to one per day per company (two for VIP?), the highest wages would still benefit from getting more workers because they're more visible and the lower wages would be getting a few workers as well from the 'grinders' that work at every company that pay wages worth their time.

C) The suggestion to players to wait a couple days before buying a company is good for the current state of the game, except I would rather see new players to be able to do more than just work their few jobs for some cash. A few hours of game-play at first login is necessary for them to return to the game the next day. Because how many people would return to a game if all they were able to do the first day is click 'work' five times.
fryte
Pleb
Really love the per company limit idea!!!!! It has the benefit of sucking in “hardcore” players.

Also 100% agree with C. The first experience has to suck people in. It has to be immersive. I think this relates to the badge idea. If you can see real progress in the first hour you are more likely to come back for another. Just clicking captchas is not progress, it’s a waste of time.