Community » Forum » Business » wage agreement

spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 132 981.81
is it just me, who wants to keep wages at a medium?
I think that we should bring back the wage agreement but brought up to 90-95 Usd a day
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Quoting spacetinker:
is it just me, who wants to keep wages at a medium?
I think that we should bring back the wage agreement but brought up to 90-95 Usd a day

This is what the kingdom is trying to do
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 132 981.81
Quoting Bharat:
This is what the kingdom is trying to do

more like one of the things
also why taxes? if it is a inter-company agreement then the leader does not have any authority to give taxes
it would need to actually be something with some form of power over the companies who are part of it
Bharat   VIP
Mogul
USD 247 546.25
Quoting spacetinker:
more like one of the things
also why taxes? if it is a inter-company agreement then the leader does not have any authority to give taxes
it would need to actually be something with some form of power over the companies who are part of it

Yeah we can drop the taxes
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
burh Tax is going to drive poeple away if you want to fourm a community you need to be pro people not pro money or pro control
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 743.74
Skibididddy six seven rizz
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Quoting MrBird:
Skibididddy six seven rizz


sigmq
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Home Depot-

Wage agreement-

As we know wages are very high due to wages being over payed, I have noticed Home Depot plays a huge roll in this because of the maxed out wages,
for now Home Depot and its company's will lower wages down to 90-91$ to all its company's,

-Home Depot-Team-Company managers,

Regards,
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 743.74
Fr bro the wages have doubled in almost less than a year.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Quoting MrBird:
Fr bro the wages have doubled in almost less than a year.


I am going to put very high wages I am going to go broke trying to lower wages but it keeps going up I am going to max it out