Community » Forum » Business » Home Depot Events/Announcements

lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Divides will not be pay and companys will be SHUT DOWN due to massive lack of funds in the companys,


To Investers:I am very sorry not only to you but the comunity,Home Depot is going to take a mass hit with this loss making share worth go down,
All company owned and oporated by Home Depot are shut down !!!
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 814 497.88
Looks like you just scammed the investors

You had $96k in the Home Depot and you just deposited in your own bank (chase bank) and now you are saying that “lack of funds” ? What happened to $96k?

“Massive” Home Depot just didn’t receive $19k from testbank (that’s not massive amount, in fact it have $96k in liquid cash)

If you are planning to shutdown then it’s your duty to send that money as a last dividend
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Burh NVM I AM DUMB I DIDT SEE I HAD 200K IN MY FAST FOOD THINGY SO HOME DEPOT IS REOPEN
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Burh NVM I AM DUMB I DIDT SEE I HAD 200K IN MY FAST FOOD THINGY SO HOME DEPOT IS REOPEN
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Once i Get the rest of the money i will put out divides but for now i am suppling all the companys for short turm for Now
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
LOOK AT THE MAIN FOURM FOR MORE UPDATES