Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
I can trade land.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................when the next update is here.
Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
alestor   VIP
Mogul
USD 477 046.68
Man, if any land gets available it will be a godsend. I hope you can convince XDCD to sell you some, because he's the only one who has empty land afaik.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting alestor:
Man, if any land gets available it will be a godsend. I hope you can convince XDCD to sell you some, because he's the only one who has empty land afaik.


XDCD is selling land to no-one
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 741.79
Quoting lucius:
XDCD is selling land to no-one

Yeah and I bet if he was selling he would sell for like 500k.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 622.18
Quoting MrBird:
Yeah and I bet if he was selling he would sell for like 500k.


I asked him he said 650k PER LAND burh nah
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 857 019.51
I have apartment land but I cant sell it