Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Credit score

Hello,

Can someone clarify how the crefit score is calculated?

I had 1 loan of 5 payments, all if which were paid off automatically but the score on my profile is 60%.

Could the second loan which I applied for but subsequently cancelled be behind the discrepancy?
Admin
Game Staff
Hi,

After a solid investigation it turns out that 2 of 5 payments failed when automatically charging, and you paid them off manually. Does this sound right to you?
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Following this: little suggestion (not a priority) to both make it more usefull and less confusing.

Maybe make the creditscore transparant with:
- Full credit-report of the payment history (and whether the payment went through or not) that count towards the creditscore (visible only to the player himself).
- Ability to share a copy of the personal credit-report in case a bank asks for it when applying for a loan.
Quoting Gluten:
Hi,

After a solid investigation it turns out that 2 of 5 payments failed when automatically charging, and you paid them off manually. Does this sound right to you?

I admit I didn't realise the payments were automatic initially and so was paying them manually each day. I don't remember if the automatic ones failed first, but thank you for looking into it :)