Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » My deposits disappeared

fryte
Pleb
I had all my money deposited in THEBESTBANK and all of it just disappeared. The deposits don't exist and I don't have the money. As in, there $ I had in THEBESTBANK aren't even registered as being in there. Poof.

Could someone please look into that?
Admin
Game Staff
Should be fixed now.
fryte
Pleb
Thanks! Looks like they are back.
fryte
Pleb
Is this bank reliable? Do the regulators need to step in? It's owned by a public company and has a reputable CEO.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting fryte:
Is this bank reliable? Do the regulators need to step in? It's owned by a public company and has a reputable CEO.

Why would you deposit in a bank that you think isn't reliable? :-)

Anyway withdraw your funds and don't deposit in any banks owned by IShares for now (sadly I can't disable deposits as far as I know).
fryte
Pleb
Hmm. Should those companies be deregistered and liquidated?
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting fryte:
Hmm. Should those companies be deregistered and liquidated?

Yeah probably every company should, right? :-)
silsha
Pleb
Deposits of Yolo Inc. are missing, too.
cobalt
Pleb
I totally had $1000 deposited in a bank too. Just lost the receipt. If you could just credit my account for that amount, that would be great!
Bill Rich
Pleb
Haha, no really, our deposits are gone (and no interest paid >:( ). I guess Gluten should be able to trace it.
1 2