Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Land in Brazil

XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Following the recent auction;
I'm willing to sell land in Brazil, 5th street, with a building of choice build on it.

In exchange for:
- 20K electricity,
- 30K cement and
- 500 USD
OR
- 3K USD

Please post below if you're interested.
fryte
Pleb
Can we do a payment plan? I tried to buy land and overbid by a long way but there was clearly someone (you? others?) just sniping.

I'm not sure what the mechanics of this game are meant to be, but it doesnt feel like clicking the fastest was the intention. Regardless, I'd like to buy any land anywhere.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting fryte:
Can we do a payment plan? I tried to buy land and overbid by a long way but there was clearly someone (you? others?) just sniping.

I'm not sure what the mechanics of this game are meant to be, but it doesnt feel like clicking the fastest was the intention. Regardless, I'd like to buy any land anywhere.

As I don't want the land to be empty - but can't afford building on everything myself.
I'll accept just the building materials as pre-payment with ~500 USD on a payment plan in exchange for the land.
licinusC
Pleb
Can't trade materials with a company I don't think...