Community » Forum » Business » (deleted title)

Deleted Player
-
(deleted post)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.13
Quoting Profit-X:
With the increasing wage competition, things are getting tough. Product demand is low, and the bids on the ask side are either far too high or completely unmatchable. How are you managing to stay afloat in this situation?




I am just poor so like I am cooked
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I am calculating protit margins for everything and using buisness strategies.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
I just continued doing stuff like normal
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
I just continued doing stuff like normal
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Same though rasing wages accordginly.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 052.79
Quoting masterplayer833:
Same though rasing wages accordginly.

I haven't even been doing that I've been sticking with preexisting workers
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I have been raising wages nto to be the top but closeish