Community » Forum » Business » Celestial IPO!

masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Celestial is now a public company! Shares are on the market for 100 a piece!!! Become a Celestial! Invest now!!!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
I have wanted to say that forever!!! I know it is not worth 200k, but it is worth 100k! Please come and buy our stocks now!!! Or atleast reply here!
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
For now dividends will be rare and most money made will be reinvested.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.13
i will buy i of the company shares
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Ok.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Celestial is growing, if you own celestial shares message me so I can add you to the Celestials group. Become a celestial today!!!
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.13
Masterplayr833 can I send 100USD for free, to celestial to help pay the dividends?????
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
We are just generaly not paying dividends period and just reinvesting all money into company.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 625.13
ok can i still send 100$ for free ???
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 154.86
Sure it will be reinvested into the company