Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Should the game really run on a 24 hour day?

choldrith
Pleb
I think that the game would be better off running on a faster time scale. Instead of having a 24 hours day, shorten it to something like 6 hours. This will allow people to work more frequently, increase the demand for food and medical supplies, and reduce down time.
fryte
Pleb
+1

Not only that but there's just not much to do otherwise. I'd like to play more but after setting up for the day there's nothing left.
sujianhua
Pleb
Yeah, the once a day is really a slow pace.
Peza
Pleb
Also agree with this... bored!
Admin
Game Staff
Wouldn't every 6 hours be a bit excessive? Having to wake up in the middle of the night to work... :-)
MysticBix
Pleb
Yeah I was thinking 12 hours would be better. Sleep is important xD.
choldrith
Pleb
I think that a six hour cycle could work. If someone has FOMO about not getting all four cycles for a day then they could wake them selves up in the middle of the night to work the extra shift lol.

You could also add a feature to put a character to sleep for X hours. Then when someone is done for the day they could go to sleep and get some minor benefit like a little energy (as long as they have a home) that would make missing out on the work cycle not as bad, or at least feel not as bad.

Edit: Sleeping could also factor into how frequently someone gets sick. Well rested players would theoretically be more healthy and would not be sick as often as a player who never sleeps.