Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » Small January 2024 Update

Admin
Game Staff
Hello everybody!

A new MoneyGame update has just been released with the changes listed below.

- Small design adjustments especially on mobile.
- 3 government employers are now guaranteed lots of open jobs and enough wage money.
- Extended timeouts of bank loan events (mostly from 24 hours to 7 days).
- Added more links to Help/FAQ (some only visible to new players).
- Added notification to dashboard when winning an auction.
- Available Jobs page now indicates companies that you already work at in bold.
- Fixed problem with some pages sometimes not refreshing properly after performing an action.
- When using an item under Dashboard > Money & Items, you will now see what happened, for example when using a Food Package you will see how much energy was added and what your total energy now is.
- Due to low production of items, NPC purchases from Retail Stores are temporarily disabled.

Cheers,
Admin
RK8
Pleb
Dude,
bro i just started the game and i can"t progress cause no shops have boost drinks and my energy is 0 so I cant afford expensive vaccines
pls tell me what to do
Admin
Game Staff
Quoting RK8:
Dude,
bro i just started the game and i can"t progress cause no shops have boost drinks and my energy is 0 so I cant afford expensive vaccines
pls tell me what to do

The government store Martta Market has now opened in USA > Chicago. Currently food and medicine is available. They are not the cheapest prices possible, but should ensure that you can at least keep working!