Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Deleting a company

Hello, when deleting a company I am coming across an issue, when I take the money out of my company, I cannot remove $0.01 from it. No matter what I do, give money to it to make it an even amount, every time it says “Invalid amount” or “Not enough money” I’m not sure how to get this issue resolved, have any of you guys experienced this issue either?

Thanks
Admin
Game Staff
Hi! Can you test whether the company deletion now works?

-Admin
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Hi Admin.

I am facing this...

"You cannot delete the company because: The company's shares are being traded on Auction"
CompanyName: (Big Brother Food)

Though I own 100%.
Still does not work, just for clarification I cannot remove $0.01 from my company, it is not a problem with deleting it directly, just removing the assets.
Admin
Game Staff
Quoting Panzermensch201:
Still does not work, just for clarification I cannot remove $0.01 from my company, it is not a problem with deleting it directly, just removing the assets.

The company deletion should have worked even if you have an insignificant amount of money there (in this case, less than 0.01). I removed the last money from your company and the deletion should work now. Let me know if there are still any problems.

Quoting Alex:
Hi Admin.

I am facing this...

"You cannot delete the company because: The company's shares are being traded on Auction"
CompanyName: (Big Brother Food)

Though I own 100%.

Can you try again now?
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Yeah. All good now.