Community » Forum » Business » Selling my Holding Company

thebatmax
Pleb
USD 0.00
Hello,

I've decided to sell my Holding Company Action Financials to the highest bidder.

Subsidiaries of Action Financials Include:

Static Holdings GmbH (70%)
Alpha Finance Group (70%)
Holding Comp. (50%)

Subsidiaries of Static Holdings GmbH

Static Boosts LLC (80%)
Static Apartments (80%)
Static Banking AG (100%)
Static Electric (100%)
Static Cement (100%)
Static Construction (100%)

Using the Market Cap of Action Financials to see the total value of all it's stock:

US $2,000,000

Added with the market cap of Static Holdings GmbH:

US $3,000,000

We arrive at a total estimated value of US $5,000,000

I am open to negotiation on this.

Send me a message with your offer. The highest offer will win.

Happy bidding,
Thebatmax
CooperG3N
Pleb
USD 0.00
woah... good luck...
XDCD   VIP
Multi-millionaire
USD 6 058 409.12
That's a quite a hefty valuation you've given it.
I'll offer the intrinsic value, which I estimate to be around 4K without cash.
thebatmax
Pleb
USD 0.00
Quoting XDCD:

I'll offer the intrinsic value, which I estimate to be around 4K without cash.


Hahaha you are funny aren't you. I am aware nobody is going to pay 5 million for the company. I know that. But 4k is an insult.
XDCD   VIP
Multi-millionaire
USD 6 058 409.12
Quoting thebatmax:

Hahaha you are funny aren't you. I am aware nobody is going to pay 5 million for the company. I know that. But 4k is an insult.


What's the current free cash flow it's generating on a daily basis?
thebatmax
Pleb
USD 0.00
Quoting XDCD:
What's the current free cash flow it's generating on a daily basis?


It's hard to say, but FCF is around 3-4k, which is peanuts for you.
Matth99   VIP
Tycoon
USD 731 343.19
It’s worth, being generous, under 100k. Actually with land I’ll put it at under 200k.
Howle
Pleb
USD 0.00
No No No, but i will consider youre banking company