Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Offtopic » how does the admin make money?

CooperG3N
Pleb
it feels rude to ask, but how does the admin make money from this game?
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
If it feels rude to ask, then why do you ask it?
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting CooperG3N:
it feels rude to ask, but how does the admin make money from this game?

Maybe Admin isn't seeking to make money out of this game as much as seeking to trap players in a game which is nearly broke without the possibility to voluntarily delete oneself account.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting thebatmax:
If it feels rude to ask, then why do you ask it?

i guess curiosity got the best of me
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting mkarim:
[quote=CooperG3N]it feels rude to ask, but how does the admin make money from this game?
Maybe Admin isn't seeking to make money out of this game as much as seeking to trap players in a game which is nearly broke without the possibility to voluntarily delete oneself account.

ah.....
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Quoting mkarim:

Guys, the best we can do is stay positive. No one is "trapping" anyone. If you don't want to play anymore then you are free to stop, no one is forcing you to stay.
However, I do have to agree that considering the sparcity of updates, when they come, they are quite small with changes not necessarily needed to get this game back alive. There just isn't much to do, no progression, no way of building wealth besides putting it into the only bank still offering interest on deposits, thanks to XDCD who is the only one else I've seen still hoping with me, and the only one allowing players to make at least some money by keeping tons of jobs alive, maintaining a loss for other people's sake, and I think that commands high respect.

We have to consider that Gluten has his own life too, with responsibilities. We can't expect Admin to pour 100% of his time into updating this game. The time will come when this game gets good, consistent and regular updates with good changes. Just have some more patience. All we can do is sit it out and hope.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting thebatmax:
[quote=mkarim]Maybe Admin isn't seeking to make money out of this game as much as seeking to trap players in a game which is nearly broke without the possibility to voluntarily delete oneself account.

Guys, the best we can do is stay positive. No one is "trapping" anyone. If you don't want to play anymore then you are free to stop, no one is forcing you to stay.
However, I do have to agree that considering the sparcity of updates, when they come, they are quite small with changes not necessarily needed to get this game back alive. There just isn't much to do, no progression, no way of building wealth besides putting it into the only bank still offering interest on deposits, thanks to XDCD who is the only one else I've seen still hoping with me, and the only one allowing players to make at least some money by keeping tons of jobs alive, maintaining a loss for other people's sake, and I think that commands high respect.

We have to consider that Gluten has his own life too, with responsibilities. We can't expect Admin to pour 100% of his time into updating this game. The time will come when this game gets good, consistent and regular updates with good changes. Just have some more patience. All we can do is sit it out and hope.[/quote]

The matter isn't only about being free to stop playing; it is also about having the CHOICE to voluntarily DELETE our own accounts otherwise, yes, we are forced to stay even if it means statically. On another hand, you are totally right about the updates; in this regard, do you know if in any upcoming update we will be able to personally close our accounts? As for XDCD, thanks for the monopole he is heading which isn't supposed to bring him losses even if most of the appearances show otherwise. By the way, am I the only one who feels that XDCD & Admin are the same guy?
Who is Gluten?
If 100% is too much for Admin, he might try 99% :P .
I wish I can be as much optimistic as you are regarding the coming times concerning this game.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Quoting mkarim:
. By the way, am I the only one who feels that XDCD & Admin are the same guy?
Who is Gluten?
If 100% is too much for Admin, he might try 99% :P .
I wish I can be as much optimistic as you are regarding the coming times concerning this game.

Gluten is Admin.

I am almost 100% certain that Admin and XDCD are not the same person

Let's just give it time. I know it is important for you to have the choice to delete your account. I understand the principle. All we can do is give it time. There simply isn't another choice.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting thebatmax:

Gluten is Admin.

I am almost 100% certain that Admin and XDCD are not the same person

Let's just give it time. I know it is important for you to have the choice to delete your account. I understand the principle. All we can do is give it time. There simply isn't another choice.

Thanks for you clarification on the ID of Gluten & thanks for understanding my point of view.
Until then, lets hope for the best.

Cheers
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
You guys or gals are funny
1 2