Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » How does my company make money?

I have a power company. How do I make money from it?
choldrith
Pleb
Hire employees to produce goods and then sell said goods via the exchange.
Smit47
Beginner   VIP
It sounds simple,but the game is dead. You can't make profit...nobody is buying and the price you have to use to make profit is always to high.
You work..make money...buy food with that money..use food..you work etc. Thats the game for now!!
kodfishkod
Pleb
Quoting Smit47:
It sounds simple,but the game is dead. You can't make profit...nobody is buying and the price you have to use to make profit is always to high.
You work..make money...buy food with that money..use food..you work etc. Thats the game for now!!

pretty miserable stuff; worse than real work at times!!

the developer has took his previous model from his other game (zezenia, basic 2d-roleplaying game; grind to infinity, collects items, get achievements, etc) but without engaging gameplay.
the google captcha really had me stunned... hopefully it gets better over time, even though this game is over 1+ years of age.
Castellan
Pleb
Probably the captcha is to limit the interest of those who might hack it to do some nefarious purpose. More nefarious than playing the game, that is....