Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Impossible to play this game any further. SERIOUS.

thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
All of the businesses have become unprofitable.

The production of boost drinks, food packages, cement, electricity, costs more than the value workers produce. Droids are neccessary because there are only a handful of "active" players. Even if there were more players, those are just going to choose the jobs that pay the most, which are offered by only one person playing the game, who can afford to make a loss on production just to maintain the monopoly present.

At the point of writing this, I need to set my wage at over USD 70 to automatically gain droid workers, who are just covering half of my available jobs if I am incredibly lucky. No item sells at a margin big enough to make a profit. The economy is a loss business.

I call for a complete reset of the game. All accounts and companies deleted, the exchange is reset. Everyone will have to make a new account if they want to keep playing. But that can only be done when this game gets some serious attention and all of the suggestions XDCD, me, and many others have posted will get taken seriously. This game needs a stable and sustainable economy. The current economy present in the game at this moment is as good as collapsed already.

Until this game gets some good, frequent, and useful updates and is reset after, I cannot see myself supporting this game and continue playing. I am sure everyone active at the moment sees it the same way and is just holding on to hope.

@Admin You have pu in some solid work over the last few years, and if this game is important to you, then you will take this feedback and all of the suggestions made in the past seriously. The game needs some serious work, afterall.

Until then,
A frustrated Player.
RELEASER
Millionaire   VIP
Hello TheBatmax, please don't surrender... I really know it's been hard.

I had to wait more than a year and a half, working EVERY day, to save enough first and then create the necessary infrastructure to start something, and only recently I started to offer my first job seats as an employer. Maybe this doesn't sound hopeful, and it really isn't. But at least I was able to survive in the hardest days when this game was a dead game. You can survive as a worker without problems, easily, in the 1st phase.

What's really hopeful is that the admin is back and is moving the game around again. There are new people and there is more participation. There is also communication with the wealthiest, to begin to establish bridges to normalize this.

(Don't include me in the list of the richest, I simply had to make a high-priced purchase of cement in the stock market, and also traded and released today a part of my own repressed cement production trapped in my own utility companies for more than a year to move and debut the new Mall ). Stock Market is very sensitive to price changes and gives an illusory idea of wealthiness when simply a temporal variation of asset values as we can see in the prior example explained. But the idea is to boost the economy and move recourses to facilitate circulation.

You're right, if one offers high salaries, some automatic NPPs should be enabled, at least a percentage of the salaries offered. A change should also be made to improve the percentage gain when increasing the quality in production. -> 1% is really ridiculous.
Banks have to go back to work!!! Currently, they cannot lend because they do not have any leverage, banks practically fail on their own as fast as they begin. For this reason, you see so many defunct banks totally in infinite bankruptcy.

About a year ago I was able to take a leap, thanks to an auction that emerged from another -now-dead player. At least I was able to understand the dynamics of putting up shops on the streets and getting products to market by retail. But it is also difficult.

This game is strange, but it's still interesting. Although imperfect, it is unique. The truth is that it needs more people playing it. The only achievement that I have not been able to do, is to refer the game, because I still feel a little Beta Version, and I'm not sure if more people would like it.

Yet here we go. Try a little more. One month at least.

I have been here for a year and a half and I can tell you that in these last two months, there have been more changes than in its entire history.

Finally, please don't blame on players who have been for a long time. A complete reset would hurt us to the extreme. It would be a stab in our brain. All the effort became wasted time.

Friendly,

Releaser
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Hello RELEASER , thank you for the encouraging words.

You are right, it has been hard, and I only started not long ago. This game is indeed very unique, and there is something about it that keeps drawing me back. I haven't found it in any other game.

The thing that tipped me over the edge of frustration was when I tried to move cement from my production company to my construction company. I learned that you can't trade items between companies, so I tried using the exchange. Unfortunately the 3000kg of cement were instantly traded to another player for practically nothing.
One angry and unnecessary message to the admin and a cigarette later, I still wanted to go back. I still wanted to continue playing this game for some bizarre reason. And I thing you are right, I got to keep trying - one month at least.

Thank you also for telling me that there has been so many changes in the last two months. It really puts things into perspective. A year and a half later, these changes must feel like unmatched hope for you.

I will keep trying. My next big thing: IPO my first company, and eventually get cement into my constuction company.

Thank you again, RELEASER. This really helped me.

Gratefully,

TheBatmax
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Hi Both,

This game is currently only set-up for a monopoly and only the highest bidder 'wins' anything (usually at a loss).
Just adding more of the same, such as more land or resources isn't going to help much if there can only ever be one 'winner'.

For example:
-> To get employees the only thing you can offer is a wage and every employee will logically choose the highest wage. Setting them low means new players cant get any money to start with and setting them high means less profitability. If the only thing you can compete on is wages, this usually leads to an increase, which is why its fairly high.

-> Apartments are currently only rented by players, and every player will logically just choose the cheapest apartment as location has no impact. This has led to very cheap or even zero rent.

-> Retail has both player and government purchases, as price is the only thing we can compete on any customer will choose the store with the lowest price. That very quickly means that any competition will lead to zero margin, or even a loss. And then it's just a competition for who can sustain a loss the longest (the Amazon strategy).

There are many other problems aside from this, which have already been mentioned a few times on the forums.

The only way this game can and will improve is creating a sustainable economy where both cooperation and competition is required. I think there are more than enough suggestions on this forum already to get some of that going. I've been around on here from time to time over the last few years and the structural improvements have been a very limited, so I imagine it will take awhile before things improve significantly. I do however still enjoy the layout/structure of the game even if there are many ways left to improve.
Admin
Game Staff
It's very clear that the game needs some changes to make it fun from the beginning. Right now it's very difficult to really do anything in the game besides trying to set your wages low enough and hope that you make a profit.

Somehow, we should figure out how to make either existing company types work a bit differently or introduce new company types where the player could somehow use their own intelligence to improve production rates or something.

@XDCD There have been so many posts on the forums in the years that I don't really remember them properly. Would you be willing to collect some key points from these previous posts that we could use to move the game forward?
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting thebatmax:
All of the businesses have become unprofitable.

The production of boost drinks, food packages, cement, electricity, costs more than the value workers produce. Droids are neccessary because there are only a handful of "active" players. Even if there were more players, those are just going to choose the jobs that pay the most, which are offered by only one person playing the game, who can afford to make a loss on production just to maintain the monopoly present.

At the point of writing this, I need to set my wage at over USD 70 to automatically gain droid workers, who are just covering half of my available jobs if I am incredibly lucky. No item sells at a margin big enough to make a profit. The economy is a loss business.

I call for a complete reset of the game. All accounts and companies deleted, the exchange is reset. Everyone will have to make a new account if they want to keep playing. But that can only be done when this game gets some serious attention and all of the suggestions XDCD, me, and many others have posted will get taken seriously. This game needs a stable and sustainable economy. The current economy present in the game at this moment is as good as collapsed already.

Until this game gets some good, frequent, and useful updates and is reset after, I cannot see myself supporting this game and continue playing. I am sure everyone active at the moment sees it the same way and is just holding on to hope.

@Admin You have pu in some solid work over the last few years, and if this game is important to you, then you will take this feedback and all of the suggestions made in the past seriously. The game needs some serious work, afterall.

Until then,
A frustrated Player.

i agree with you ngl