Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » How to buy land?

chasie
Pleb
I was wondering how you buy land? I want to open a business for renting out apartments, but I can't find any land to buy first. Any help?
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
XDCD bought some lands.
chasie
Pleb
Quoting SlackerGuy:
XDCD bought some lands.

What am I supposed to do with this? Like I just go to XDCD profile page and ask for land?? lol
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting SlackerGuy:
XDCD bought some lands.

Quoting chasie:
What am I supposed to do with this? Like I just go to XDCD profile page and ask for land?? lol

I recommend an auction.

https://www.moneyga.me/business/auction
chasie
Pleb
Ok, thanks :)
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting chasie:
I was wondering how you buy land? I want to open a business for renting out apartments, but I can't find any land to buy first. Any help?

Sadly I think it would be hard to do. A few months ago there was lots of land on the auction page which you could buy for under one dollar, but when more people joined the game and bought food, all land pieces was bought from the auction.

The only way to get any land nowadays is to buy it from other people (as slackerguy said). XDCD is the one with most land pieces by far, so he may be your best bet if you want to get any land. But as the supply is limited, it will be really expensive to buy land from anyone.

On top of that it will be hard to make any profit of apartments as there are plenty available for free (XDCD owns all the land in Finland and you could rent the apartments for free). That's sadly the "reality".