Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Toxic Food

toxicnet
Pleb
https://www.moneyga.me/business/company/5547-toxic-food go there and get a free 2$ note: who seid our food is toxic its a liar
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Yeah? Don’t you throw free room to live? And some items cost like require living wage job.
toxicnet
Pleb
Quoting SlackerGuy:
Yeah? Don’t you throw free room to live? And some items cost like require living wage job.

what is wage?
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Dude, your post is blank.
toxicnet
Pleb
Quoting SlackerGuy:
Dude, your post is blank.

oh sorry
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Quoting toxicnet:
what is wage?

Salary.
toxicnet
Pleb
Quoting SlackerGuy:
[quote=toxicnet] what is wage?

Salary.[/quote]

ohhh... so what is salary?
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting toxicnet:
ohh... so what is salary?

It's the money you pay your employees to work at your company.
toxicnet
Pleb
Quoting AppleStore:
[quote=toxicnet] ohh... so what is salary?

It's the money you pay your employees to work at your company.[/quote]

why should i pay them they can work for free to gain experience
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting toxicnet:
why should i pay them they can work for free to gain experience

But sadly you can't earn experience. Every worker will produce the same amount no matter how old or experienced he or she is. So there isn't really a reason for someone to work without getting a salary. (But that would actually be a cool addition, to be able to produce more products if you have worked more or lived longer. So instead of offering the wage per worker, you could offer the wage per produced goods. And if you for example worked 100 jobs, you would be able to produce 100% as much as you would when you have no experience)
1 2