Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Bot Buyers broken?

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
I believe that bot buyers for retail stores are either inactive or broken. A competitor in New York started selling food packages for 24.95, they consecutively increased from 11.5 to 20 to 22 and now 24.95. I see it sell about 10-50 daily. Then another store sells their food for 11.98 and they have 5 - 0 sales a week. As for me I mostly sell it to myself, and only have currently 1 consistent non bot buyer.

The competitor is not XDCD who sells food for 24.95 in New York.

Don't think I personally have had even 1 bot sale, even with the cheapest prices in the world.
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
Ive not had any for quite a while either with 3 retail stores
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
It works fine.
Just make sure your prices are within the price range and you have enough in stock (and available to buy).
The name of the 'bot' buyer = "the government", it isn't "droid" like the workers are named.

Also, more stores = more competition, this means less chance it shops in your store.

Anyway, you can't see what someone else sells and who buys their products, the number you see in retail stores is the max they sell per order (which usually isn't what they have in stock).
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
I believe that bot buyers for retail stores are either inactive or broken. A competitor in New York started selling food packages for 24.95, they consecutively increased from 11.5 to 20 to 22 and now 24.95. I see it sell about 10-50 daily. Then another store sells their food for 11.98 and they have 5 - 0 sales a week. As for me I mostly sell it to myself, and only have currently 1 consistent non bot buyer.

Don't think I personally have had even 1 bot sale, even with the cheapest prices in the world.

I mean you don't need to call me "a competitor"...
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:

And OT: I currently sell more than 10-50 food packages per day and the amount displayed is in my store just the amount of packages in stock (I buy more every day). Alex sells his food for around the price you wrote, and I think he just set it to a lower "max-buy-per-time" then he has packages in stock (as XDCD wrote).

And congrats to your one non bot buyer, I didn't get anyone even tho I had the lowest prices some time ago...

But in summary; as XDCD wrote, the bots works without problem at least in my reatil stores...
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
[quote=Matth99]I believe that bot buyers for retail stores are either inactive or broken. A competitor in New York started selling food packages for 24.95, they consecutively increased from 11.5 to 20 to 22 and now 24.95. I see it sell about 10-50 daily. Then another store sells their food for 11.98 and they have 5 - 0 sales a week. As for me I mostly sell it to myself, and only have currently 1 consistent non bot buyer.

Quoting AppleStore:
And OT: I currently sell more than 10-50 food packages per day and the amount displayed is in my store just the amount of packages in stock (I buy more every day). Alex sells his food for around the price you wrote, and I think he just set it to a lower "max-buy-per-time" then he has packages in stock (as XDCD wrote).

And congrats to your one non bot buyer, I didn't get anyone even tho I had the lowest prices some time ago...

But in summary; as XDCD wrote, the bots works without problem at least in my reatil stores...

10-50 food packages per day? I thought I sell 100 food packages every weeks.