Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » More storeys

AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
I would really like it if you would get a chance to buy more storeys in every plot. So you could have for example one retail store in the lowest storey, and then one storey for apartments and so on. So instead of just have one type of business in every plot, you could mix them. That would also be really good if you would have the opportunity to hire and rent plots. Then you could build like "shopping centres" where you could hire one storey instead of the whole plot.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
Disagree (sidenote: british english X___X)
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
I would really like it if you would get a chance to buy more storeys in every plot. So you could have for example one retail store in the lowest storey, and then one storey for apartments and so on. So instead of just have one type of business in every plot, you could mix them. That would also be really good if you would have the opportunity to hire and rent plots. Then you could build like "shopping centres" where you could hire one storey instead of the whole plot.

I agree.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
That would just lead to 25 retail stores (every square) in every city, doesn't really make sense to me.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
Maybe if their were like buy on perks for bot buyers. (park for 25% attraction to bot buyers) just my personal idea, not to good