Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Offtopic » Achievements

AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
I would really enjoy if there could be some sort of leaderboard or achievement for the oldest accounts. And maybe a leaderboard for the account with the biggest growth in last 5 days for example. What do you guys think about this?
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
So like a beta award and 1 year award and so on
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Yeah sounds good, but I guess measurement of net worth should be fixed before you can say anything about growth or largest companies etc.

Inventory -> currently based on current exchange price -> should be based on cost of goods or lower exchange price ( over a longer time period, for example: average price over ~30 days)
Deposits -> currently deposits lower the net worth -> deposits in banks should count towards the assets of a player and thus net worth
Debts -> currently just shown as (debt), but not lowering the net worth -> should lower net worth
Loans (banks side) -> currently lowering the banks assets -> a loan is a receivable for a bank, thus should be counted towards assets!
Exchange / auction bids -> currently lowers assets / net worth -> should not affect net worth at all.
Unused companies -> unused and not profitable are kept at cost -> should be able to liquidate companies + anything that doesn't tend to generate revenue/income should be depreciated to zero.

And I'm pretty sure there are a few more which need fixing before highscores mean anything.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Hey, do you sell one land to me? I bought a lux apartment.