Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » SlackerGuy open boost business

SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
New business called Cheap boost.

Do you want to work for me as your boss?

I’ll sell you some boost.

Cheap boost in location - 4th Street 2 from Los Angeles.
Matth99
Mogul   VIP
Tbh the prices are 1-2 cents different from others in your store so not that cheap, and currently the wage is $0 so I don't think anyone will be working
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
Tbh the prices are 1-2 cents different from others in your store so not that cheap, and currently the wage is $0 so I don't think anyone will be working

You recommend right wage?
Matth99
Mogul   VIP
Tbh, rn the right wage would be 26-27 dollars but that's to low to get anyone. So boost drink company was a bad choice unless the prices go back up other wise it's $28 per job. I'm waiting it out rn hoping tmrw it'll be better, but if not it's a waste to have 30 people hired for 37 ish dollars only to lose 9 dollars each job.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
Tbh, rn the right wage would be 26-27 dollars but that's to low to get anyone. So boost drink company was a bad choice unless the prices go back up other wise it's $28 per job. I'm waiting it out rn hoping tmrw it'll be better, but if not it's a waste to have 30 people hired for 37 ish dollars only to lose 9 dollars each job.

Okay.