Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » No Fun

Alex
Mogul   VIP
Without more players, the game is no fun at all.
Only 10 to 15 players, really very low.

More players More fun
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
I think that's just a given for any game unless it's solo
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Maybe it would help if you didn't try to scam every player you come across Alex.

You're bringing so many fake holdings with no assets to the exchange trying to scam people.

And on top of that, as soon as someone deposits enough in one of your banks, you empty it and trade it to an alt:
https://www.moneyga.me/business/company/4530-royal-bank
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
373.85 still stuck in royal bank :(
Alex
Mogul   VIP
XDCD
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Only 1 player, name XDCD, make this game a dead land.
He owns everything, means everything.

90% of the wealth of this game economy owned by XDCD, he never left a chance for other players. He swallow everything from dead players.

What a player?!!!
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Alex:

90% of the wealth of this game economy owned by XDCD, he never left a chance for other players. He swallow everything from dead players.

What a player?!!!

Alex, You did scam players then you ruin this game. Because XDCD never gave land to scammer like you punk.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
He's the only reason why players can even make money through the exchange. X_X
JzK
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Alex:

What a player?!!!

LoL. A new player who finds the game doesn't worry about how much someone else owns, they're just trying to make as much money as they can to get started. Because this game is all about making money, a smart person will definitely put some of the little money they've earned into a bank account to gain interest for it. How would you feel about playing the game around a week or so and noticing that all money you've deposited is gone, because the banker was a scammer? Wouldn't it kind of kill your desire to play the game?

Gladly I avoided getting scammed, because Royal bank classified untrustworthy in some other banks description. I wasn't sure if the accusation was true, but after reading this thread, and especially your response, it's easy to think it was. Hopefully most of the new players end up reading this thread before making any deposits.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
I completely agree with XDCD. Even tho I didn't like it when he gave away housing in Finland, it's still much better than being a scammer. Alex offered me to buy one of his holding companies, firstly I didn't want it as the price didn't make any sense. He then wrote to me that another one wanted to buy the company, so I asked how much that person was willing to pay (private to that person). He then wrote he could pay 1,5k USD. I managed to talk down the price with Alex to 1k, so my goal was to resell the company with 500 USD profit. But guess what. The person who offered 1,5k didn't accept the trade, when I wrote to him he didn't answer my messages anymore.

I trusted Alex and didn't think he would scam me, but when I saw when the guy offering 1,5k was online, I saw that it was around 5 minutes after Alex last time online.

That's just really toxic and sad. And I hope Gluten takes a look into this and give consequences for this behaviour. As it's not allowed to have a alt account or scam people....