Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Electricity and Cement

Bulwark
Pleb
Hey there. Absolutely loving this game so far but was just wondering - with everyone working in the PLC electricity and cement businesses, would it be possible to float some of the excess stock on the market so that player-construction can begin in earnest?

Cheers
Admin
Game Staff
Thanks for the feedback! The base companies are now selling some cement and electricity on The Exchange.
jkbbwr
Pleb
You just crashed the value of the cement and electric markets. Selling less than .13 is going to crash any reasonable producer.
Admin
Game Staff
If you produce with 10/day salary or less, you'll beat that price easily. Also these offers are there just to help start the economy, so they'll be gone soon enough.
jkbbwr
Pleb
Now that there is player production can you drop some of the dump. Its fixing the market rates which make it hard to trade for a profit.
Wiggy
Pleb
Anyone even buying this now? I've had mine on the market for days I have 1800kg to shift.
Tuoni
Pleb
I'm producing my own. Maybe others are as well?