Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Bot Exchange buyers

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
Hospital bot buyer for medicine boxes and flu
Restaurant buyer for food
Connivence store buyer for boost drink

This way XDCD doesn’t have to constantly fund everyone, and it could set a general price range for products
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I don't think the exchange should be influenced by anything other than players (you don't want fixed priced as wages can fluctuate a lot).

Though a more active exchange would be great.
This could be achieved in many other ways.

Limit the amount of companies one will have will increase the need for the exchange (as players won't be able to produce the products at the same price):
- Add specialization bonuses (retail/production with specific production chains), with the ability to change them (at a price).
- Increase bonus of upgrades to make doing them worth it
- Add the possibility to liquidate companies
- Add incremental 'fixed costs' based on the amount of companies a player owns (just give players enough time before doing this so they can liquidate any unwanted companies).
- Increase prices to create companies a bunch (incremental and/or based on the place in the production chain).
- Add more complex production chains -> will increase the need for other players if specialization works properly.
- Increase price for banks A LOT to prevent scams for little amounts (price incremental based on the amount of banks in the game to limit them somewhat).
- Allow banks to 'create' money (i.e. allow loans for up to 250% of deposits for example) -> actively monitor and add punishments for abuses, which is possible with a limited amount of banks.

All while demand for products should increase A LOT, with more NPC buyers from stores.

There are many more improvements possible, but I'm not sure if anything will be picked up anytime soon.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
I don't think the exchange should be influenced by anything other than players (you don't want fixed priced as wages can fluctuate a lot).

Limit the amount of companies one will have will increase the need for the exchange (as players won't be able to produce the products at the same price):
- Add specialization bonuses (retail/production with specific production chains), with the ability to change them (at a price).
- Add incremental 'fixed costs' based on the amount of companies a player owns (just give players enough time before doing this so they can liquidate any unwanted companies).
- Increase prices to create companies a bunch (incremental and/or based on the place in the production chain).
- Add more complex production chains -> will increase the need for other players if specialization works properly.
- Increase price for banks A LOT to prevent scams for little amounts (price incremental based on the amount of banks in the game to limit them somewhat).
- Allow banks to 'create' money (i.e. allow loans for up to 250% of deposits for example) -> actively monitor and add punishments for abuses, which is possible with a limited amount of banks.

All while demand for products should increase A LOT, with more NPC buyers from stores.

There are many more improvements possible, but I'm not sure if anything will be picked up anytime soon.

You are genius, XDCD!
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting SlackerGuy:
[quote=XDCD]I don't think the exchange should be influenced by anything other than players (you don't want fixed priced as wages can fluctuate a lot).

👏👏