Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Market Pandemic 2

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
These 3 prices really need to increase. Sure 300 is a lot like i mentioned before but it should increase due to the price of auto workers and wages will soon change. You might say wages have heavily dropped but that probably won’t last long.

Surprisingly (not really) these 3 main products medicine,flu,food all equate to $45 per job 9*5 for for 300*0.15 for medicine and 0.05*900 for flu. All equal 45, sadly i had to accept the recent deals to keep some money up. But they all should increase to the following. Meds 340-350. Food 10+ and finally flu 1000+ all of these new offers would make 50+ profit or at least 50. Granted this might mean increased prices for items such as food packages, but since (me assuming max) the most they’d sell for is 25$ 75$ a day is about 2-3 out of your 10 jobs a day. Sure you might say you work for your own companies and only have 2-3 jobs that actually pay but the profit made from your company will be able to fund you to grow. Boost drinks currently are at an ok stage $50 per job.

Now retail owners might not want to pay more but (mostly towards XDCD) if product prices rise you should be able to increase your own prices meaning more profit from the ai who put your products. Granted there will be competition for that market but you own over 80-90% of retail stores in business currently so I don’t think that’s a problem.

Edit: Not 100% sure but I am assuming bots buy items from stores. Please inform me if im right or wrong
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Since you like to create new posts to complain but won't read the comments I guess this is the last time I'll explain.

Current supply is far beyond the demand.

Think of it like this:
You can work 10 food jobs which can produce 50 food. But you only need to buy and use two. Who's going to buy the other 48?
Due to the oversupply, any player will be able to produce more than enough them self to satisfy demand and won't need to buy anything of the exchange (I do buy from exchange, but only to support other players).

The above means that to make any sort of retail profit the exchange price will be equal to, or even below, the production price (every retailer seems to want to get rid of their supply at bottom prices).

You could argue I should lower job wages again to reduce the production price, but that won't help you much as the exchange price will drop with it, it might increase retail profit though, but that only harms new players rather than helping them.

Instead of complaining, think of some solutions to either increase demand or maybe even some solutions to prevent large players from being able to simply produce everything them self at the same cost as a new player. :)
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
I will admit you are being generous by even putting an offer, and I guess most of the problems I am saying currently are things that would probably be fixed by bot workers. Such as bot buyers for items, renters and bot producers. If there were bot companies who could also rival players and bots who bought products for their stores along with bots who rent apartments I think the economy would stabilize depending on their prices. I think an infinite demand of bots would be better to an extent. Guess I'll just be posting these under feedback for game ideas. Can't argue with your points