Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » How to make holding company control companies?

SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
I need to know about holding company able to control companies.

Fictitious told me about manage the company.

He said 4 companies under the holdings, Fictitious can operate all.

What a smart he is.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
If you or your company is the owner or shareholder of any company or factory, then you can't operate it, without the Directorship or without being CEO.

If you are the Owner or Shareholder of any holding company, then you can see the details and also the details of the companies/factories the holding holds.
But if you have directorship, then you can operate those companies.
Managing the company, managed the salaries and fire workers and sell the product to market and pay dividends to the owner.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Alex:
If you or your company is the owner or shareholder of any company or factory, then you can't operate it, without the Directorship or without being CEO.

If you are the Owner or Shareholder of any holding company, then you can see the details and also the details of the companies/factories the holding holds.
But if you have directorship, then you can operate those companies.
Managing the company, managed the salaries and fire workers and sell the product to market and pay dividends to the owner.

Okay. Do you have a youtube video? I have been watching a video about ”how to”.