Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Worker wages

AppleStore
Tycoon   VIP
I mean the prices are getting ridiculous high. To get automatic workers you now need to pay 54 USD, that's a higher price to create the goods then you would earn by selling it. And when the retail prices just are getting lower and lower, the profit margin is actually to low to even earn 4 USD per trade. I changed my wage to 50 USD now, and won't increase it. The whole market is just getting ridiculous turn upside down🙄😟
Admin
Game Staff
The NPCs that buy from retail stores are willing to pay up to 25 USD per food package (if I remember correct...). This means there is room for those prices to go up. If they are sold for too cheap and no profit is being made, it can't last forever before someone runs out of money.

If you have ideas how to further balance the economy I'm willing to hear them!
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
I mean the prices are getting ridiculous high. To get automatic workers you now need to pay 54 USD, that's a higher price to create the goods then you would earn by selling it. And when the retail prices just are getting lower and lower, the profit margin is actually to low to even earn 4 USD per trade. I changed my wage to 50 USD now, and won't increase it. The whole market is just getting ridiculous turn upside down🙄😟

I agree.
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
There’s a large effort to driving worker wages up and at the same time the exchange prices down
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting fnx5STvz:
There’s a large effort to driving worker wages up and at the same time the exchange prices down

Right. It is a mistake.

I get over 100 food packages from my food company, cheapskate grocery.
Due to saving money for a retail business.