Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » How to pay to build retail business?

SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
I use my construction to build my retail business.

I tried to pay construction for build it. I don’t understand.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
You need to own land and after that create a construction contract. Then you need to have enough electricity and cement in your construction company. You could check out the help page for more help☺️
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Okay, do you know person sell them for cheaper price?
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
How can the price get cheaper as job continue to pay higher?
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Quoting fnx5STvz:
How can the price get cheaper as job continue to pay higher?

Yeah, I ask for the same question?
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
It's really getting to hard to earn money. I had 10 droids yesterday still working in my company, but they all quit as they found higher paying jobs. No problem with that. But the prices for food is also just getting lower and lower. Just a few weeks (days) ago the price for one food was around 18 USD, and the COG was 8. But now the retail price is 12 USD and the COG 10 (if you want to have any workers). I mean to go from a profit margin of 10 USD per goods to 2 USD is really a big dip.

I would really like if either the retail bots pay around 17/18 USD again or that there would be more droids so the COG wouldn't be that high.
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
It's really getting to hard to earn money. I had 10 droids yesterday still working in my company, but they all quit as they found higher paying jobs. No problem with that. But the prices for food is also just getting lower and lower. Just a few weeks (days) ago the price for one food was around 18 USD, and the COG was 8. But now the retail price is 12 USD and the COG 10 (if you want to have any workers). I mean to go from a profit margin of 10 USD per goods to 2 USD is really a big dip.

I would really like if either the retail bots pay around 17/18 USD again or that there would be more droids so the COG wouldn't be that high.

Which price? I get one droid and four non-droids when I set up 47.50 wages. I reduce 47.50 to 40.00 because I think it is too much?