Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » July 2020 Update

Admin
Game Staff
Hello everyone!

Today an update to MoneyGame has been released. New features and changes include the following:

NPC Retail Store purchases
The NPC purchase system has been tweaked, and the NPCs will now also buy vaccines and boost drinks. Adjustments to the price and purchase amount formulas been made, but based on your feedback we can adjust them further!

NPC Worker System
Droid workers will now automatically apply for factory worker jobs and work at them. The NPC workers will favour the highest paying jobs. NPC workers are adjusted to not fill up more than half of the total jobs at each factory.

The amount of NPC workers is really low at the beginning, to check that all systems are working first.

More adjustments probably have to be made to the system, so any and all feedback are welcome!

Tweaks
- Public companies will turn private again if there are no The Exchange trades made for that company in the last 180 days.
- Changes have been made to the creation fees of companies.
- Flu vaccine production rate has been adjusted.
- The Exchange graphs are now shown with 3x more data points.
- Various small changes and bugfixes were made.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Are you looking for a reliable long-term apartment rental at prime location with prime view and facilities?

You are welcome to the prime skyscrapers neighborhood with quality lifestyle and environment at a super prime location of New York, United States and Helsinki, Finland.

Get your key, before anyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal Residency
@ 1st street 4, New York City, United States
Royal Residency
@ 4th street 5, Helsinki, Finland
Not_Helios
Pleb
That's really nice. Hope to see more updates in the future.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Cool. 👍🏻
Admin
Game Staff
Some changes made just now:

- NPC purchase formulas have been adjusted slightly
- Automatic workers hiring system also slightly adjusted
- Increased amount of automatic workers to 100, more increases will be made in the coming days
- History page now shows clickable links for companies and players
- Referrers now get a 5% wage bonus every time the referred player works
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Awesome. I referral people with my fb page. It’s gaming blog.
Admin
Game Staff
There was a small bug with the NPC workers. In some cases, an NPC could work the same job multiple times in a day. A patch for this bug has been deployed and I'm monitoring to make sure the problem is solved.
AppleStore
Tycoon   VIP
I would just say thank you for updating the game! The new feature with the NPC really is a great addition.

But I still have some questions; is there some formula for NPC when they are buying from stores? For example, do they buy more products from stores with cheaper prices etc.

And a second question, or suggestion; would it someway be possible to make the required wage level lower in other branches then the food industry for the NPC? For no-one works in the vaccin industry for example, as the cost of goods is that high.
Admin
Game Staff
Quoting AppleStore:
But I still have some questions; is there some formula for NPC when they are buying from stores? For example, do they buy more products from stores with cheaper prices etc.

The NPCs favour the lowest price, but there is a chance that they will also buy from the more expensive stores.

Quoting AppleStore:
And a second question, or suggestion; would it someway be possible to make the required wage level lower in other branches then the food industry for the NPC? For no-one works in the vaccin industry for example, as the cost of goods is that high.

I'll look into it and think about it!
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Hello, Gluten.
Would you introduce NPC apartment rental?
It would be great.
1 2