Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Land with Retail Store, for Sale!!!

Alex
Mogul   VIP
5th street 1, Los Angeles,

With a Retail Store.

For Sale!!!
Tell your price.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
How about $100?
Alex
Mogul   VIP
$101

$102

$103

The Store goes to.....not goes to you XDCD

$100??? How funny!!!
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I wasn't joking, I was being generous, because it'll most likely just cost you $10 a day for land tax.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
With a Retail store???

In this land, I build a retail store.
It's cost me approximately $25k.

Now tell your price. If you want to buy.
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting Alex:
With a Retail store???

In this land, I build a retail store.
It's cost me approximately $25k.

Now tell your price. If you want to buy.

Just because you decided to pay 25K for it does not make it worth 25K.

If I bought a teapot for 25K and tried to sell it on ebay, you really think anyone would offer to pay the same?

Anyway, how about $200?
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
Just because you decided to pay 25K for it does not make it worth 25K.

If I bought a teapot for 25K and tried to sell it on ebay, you really think anyone would offer to pay the same?

Anyway, how about $200?

$200???

For 1%??

It's cost me 20000kW electricity + 30000kg cement + land price + construction charges, not just a teapot.

If anyone buy a teapot, when s/he know, anyone wouldn't be interested to pay $200 for this, at $25000, I think s/he must be fool.
Or, if s/he know that it's worth enough to spend $25000 on that, s/he will never ask for $200.

By the way, XDCD, once you asked $35000 for build me a Retail store. If that's worth only $200, why you asked for $35000 to build? Answer please.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I know the cost to build one are high, but I just don't think it's worth that much since it's the 6th retail store in the same city. I was just making you an offer, probably would've been a bit higher for an apartment building.

Anyway, I got a teapot I can sell you for 35K as well, let me know if you're interested :)
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Okay, I buy your Retail Store.
1 2