Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Offering Shares on Exchange

Alex
Mogul   VIP
Free Holdings, the newest and latest addition on the exchange as a public holding company.

Till now (8-12-2019), Free Food; Free Medicine; Free Power; Free Cement; this four companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of ~Free Holdings~.

All are requested to capture your own pieces of shares, before the lots sold out.

Here by I (Alex) declared that, All the money I gained personally from the sales of this shares would be transferred to the entity (Free Holdings), ASAP.

And, each 10% shareholders would be awarded the Director post of the Firm.
[For a private trade, send PM]

Thanks,
Happy Business.

From the corner and oval office,

Alex
Director, Free Holdings
CEO, Alex Holdings
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
That's four production companies worth $30 each plus an holding worth $100, making it a total value $220.
There is no money or or anything else in the companies (as you can see the value of the holding is approx $230).

There are 10.000 shares.
That's a value of a whopping $0,022 per share.

Currently you're trying to sell a company worth $220 for $100.000 on the exchange ($10/share), that seems a little too much for me.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
As I said,

Quoting Alex:
Here by I (Alex) declared that, All the money I gained personally from the sales of this shares would be transferred to the entity (Free Holdings), ASAP

All the money gained by selling of those share would be transferred to entity (Free Holdings) itself. For sure and asap.

By the way, total registration cost, $220, I transferred $5, and another $10 which I gained from selling shares.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Any one, interested to be the shareholders of ~Free Holdings~,with a discounted price, PM me.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Sale! Sale!! Sale!!!

Wants to be the shareholders of, Free Holdings

A one-time offer for all of you, $2 for each share. *conditions apply

See the thread, titled Sale! Sale!! Sale!!!
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting Alex:
As I said,

[quote=Alex]Here by I (Alex) declared that, All the money I gained personally from the sales of this shares would be transferred to the entity (Free Holdings), ASAP

All the money gained by selling of those share would be transferred to entity (Free Holdings) itself. For sure and asap.

By the way, total registration cost, $220, I transferred $5, and another $10 which I gained from selling shares.[/quote]

So if I would buy 1 share for $10, the company would rise in value from $235 to $245,.
That means that my share would be worth $0,0245 while I paid $10, the share price rose $0,001 for me while you would gain $9,999 from that purchase (because you still own the other 99,99% of shares).
Still sounds like a pretty shitty investment untill you start putting in $100.000 of your own money in the company before selling any shares.

Like I said before, stop trying to fool and scam people.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
[quote=Alex]As I said,

[quote=Alex]Here by I (Alex) declared that, All the money I gained personally from the sales of this shares would be transferred to the entity (Free Holdings), ASAP

By the way, total registration cost, $220, I transferred $5, and another $10 which I gained from selling shares.[/quote]

So if I would buy 1 share for $10, the company would rise in value from $235 to $245,.
That means that my share would be worth $0,0245 while I paid $10, the share price rose $0,001 for me while you would gain $9,999 from that purchase (because you still own the other 99,99% of shares).
Still sounds like a pretty shitty investment untill you start putting in $100.000 of your own money in the company before selling any shares.

Like I said before, stop trying to fool and scam people.[/quote]
Alex
Mogul   VIP
XDCD,

Your calculation is wrong.

You buy for $10, I got $10 and give back to the company.
Then, your share valued $0.0245 from the previous $0.0235, rose by $0.001.
As I owned 9999(actually not), my value rose by $0.001(each share) as same as yours, total value gained at my side would be $9.99 for total 9999 shares.

By the way, now I am selling at $2 each, and ........ Are you wants to buy some?
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting Alex:
XDCD,

Your calculation is wrong.

You buy for $10, I got $10 and give back to the company.
Then, your share valued $0.0245 from the previous $0.0235, rose by $0.001.
As I owned 9999(actually not), my value rose by $0.001(each share) as same as yours, total value gained at my side would be $9.99 for total 9999 shares.

By the way, now I am selling at $2 each, and ........ Are you wants to buy some?

Thats exactly what i said, you gain $9,99 for every $10 invested, and the investor loses $9,99. And yes, you do still own the other 99,99% of the shares (shares listed on the exchange and in trades are still your shares). The same counts for shares at $2, you gain $1,99 from each share bought.

Anyway, tell me: why should I buy shares in your company and what do I gain from it that I can't buy for $120 by buying the production companies myself and own 100%?
Alex
Mogul   VIP
This is for only one share's calculation.

For next bought shares, the value would be rise for your side also.
1 2