Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Tutorial and Guidance

Alex
Mogul   VIP
Welcome to the World of MONEYGA.ME

I know you're a veteran of this game or must be a newbie.

Anyway, there's some guidance for you as well as tutorial.

As you started playing the game, you must do some job done. As a dreamer you must be dreamed of creating a company.

But before you creating a company, think about my advice.

You need a apartment to live, need food to get energy to do job.
You also need medicine, boost, vaccines.

But at my point of view,

You don't need any vaccines at all.*
You don't need any medicine also.*
*if you have a rented apartment, you can live with a few percentage of health. Don't worry about this at all. And for flu, you will never die on flu attack. (See the game manual).

If you want to work more than 5 jobs daily, you need a boost drink, unless not.

But you need Food. You have to buy it from Retail store.

As always people think this way, (me also), you must be wanted to create a food company. This is wrong.

You can't have the food you produce at your company. You have to sell at Retail store or at exchange. And there's many food company and no shortage at all. But the price is high.

So, in my opinion you must create cement or electricity company, produce and sell. Now a days, Have some demand also.

Have any question, feel free to ask. I am always at your need.

That's for today.
Best of luck with your dreams.

Too be continued...............

From the Corner and Oval Office,

Alex
CEO, Alex Holdings.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Food: 5 units * $10 = $50 revenue per worker,
Cement 150 units * $0,2 = $30 revenue per worker
Electricity 150 units * $0,2 = $30 revenue per worker

At $30 wages you make zero profit from electricity or cement, yet make $20 profit from food.

Alex... what are you even doing? Your offers on the exchange to buy electricy and cement at 0,001 each fool no-one.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
Alex... what are you even doing? Your offers on the exchange to buy electricy and cement at 0,001 each fool no-one.

I didn't post to buy.

By the way how do you things its me.

Anyone can post, and definitely it's not me.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
Food: 5 units * $10 = $50 revenue per worker,
Cement 150 units * $0,2 = $30 revenue per worker
Electricity 150 units * $0,2 = $30 revenue per worker

At $30 wages you make zero profit from electricity or cement, yet make $20 profit from food.

XDCD, I read it says Food: 5 units * $10 = $50 revenue per worker. What price for food? 10 USD?