Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Less Apartment Building

lokee
Pleb
In the economy's current condition, I'd say that it'd be wise to focus less on building residential complexes to feed off electric/cement companies, and focus more on Food, Medicine, and Retail production. Our economy is new and in development, thus the number of vacancies in apartments.

Thoughts?
Jabbawack
Entrepreneur   VIP
I agree. I feel as if, however, the demand for medicine and food isn't high enough because of the slow depletion of health -- or lack thereof. (1 job pay = more than enough for the rent of an apartment = never having to buy medicine) Food, on the other hand, is also in lesser demand because of the low amount of active community we currently have. So much is being produced, I recently had to sell about 300pks to The Exchange ($5/pk) that have hardly been touched in my retail chains the past 3 months, just to pay my workers. Same for medicine. Once the amount of buys on the exchange are gone, I'm afraid we will be left with overabundant amounts of useless product with no one willing to invest.

In tail, we need a bigger and more active community.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Just started playing this game and, it looks great but the demand for any product seems extremely low, possibly because it seems like there aren't many players yet.

I guess the market could benefit from a non-player structurally buying a certain amount of items per hour for a (lowish) price to create some demand.
lokee
Pleb
That'd be interesting; NPCs to stir up the economy.. maybe bot stock holders and Forex traders?

I agree with both of you - if there was a demand for electricity I would feel comfortable hiring workers, but unfortunately this isn't the case.