Community » Forum » Offtopic » Money-making secrets

MAK   VIP
Mogul
USD 164 335.84
You guys should play blackjack more. I’ve made a total of 200k haha. I just can’t figure out how to upload pics, otherwise I’d show everyone.
MAK   VIP
Mogul
USD 164 335.84
There’s a pattern here. You can’t lose all the time. Once you’ve lost several times in a row, a win is guaranteed. Just go all-in big then haha, the result speaks for itself.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 407 166.85
its not a secret now goofy
shadowlord52   VIP
Businessman
USD 80 160.42
Quoting MAK:
You guys should play blackjack more. I’ve made a total of 200k haha. I just can’t figure out how to upload pics, otherwise I’d show everyone.


ohhh

so your gonna launder your hidden money as gambling winnings that we can't prove?
MAK   VIP
Mogul
USD 164 335.84
Quoting shadowlord52:
ohhh

so your gonna launder your hidden money as gambling winnings that we can't prove?

There’s no point in discussing this with you. If I prove I’m innocent later, you won’t pay me anyway, so there’s no need to keep talking.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 124 512.43
Quoting MAK:
There’s a pattern here. You can’t lose all the time. Once you’ve lost several times in a row, a win is guaranteed. Just go all-in big then haha, the result speaks for itself.

Not how that works, you know this is a common human fallacy, looking for patterns where there is none
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 124 512.43
Quoting MAK:
You guys should play blackjack more. I’ve made a total of 200k haha. I just can’t figure out how to upload pics, otherwise I’d show everyone.

go to filegarden, make an account, take a screenshot, put the image file into filegarden then come back here and use the image tags to put the image down here
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 124 512.43
Ie - View Image At Own Risk (https://file.garden/Z8cwGQHDZg9jLhOX/Screenshot%202026-10-06%208.53.13%20AM.png)
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 407 166.85
Quoting MAK:
There’s no point in discussing this with you. If I prove I’m innocent later, you won’t pay me anyway, so there’s no need to keep talking.



wtf are you saying