Community » Forum » Help » Question about retail

enra72   VIP
Mogul
USD 254 809.52
I recently purchased a plot in Mumbai and constructed a retail store on it. Since early this week, it stopped selling boost drinks. It is however the cheapest store with boost drinks. My question is, does it factor in the prices of other stores that ran out of stock? I know I sell less if I don't have the lowest prices, but this seems weird.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 383 037.71
Quoting enra72:
I recently purchased a plot in Mumbai and constructed a retail store on it. Since early this week, it stopped selling boost drinks. It is however the cheapest store with boost drinks. My question is, does it factor in the prices of other stores that ran out of stock? I know I sell less if I don't have the lowest prices, but this seems weird.

I'm not sure but I don't think it does. I think it only counts the ones with stock.
enra72   VIP
Mogul
USD 254 809.52
hmm