Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Selling Shares of Profitable Company

TekkNin
Pleb
I want to help get some more engagement from the players, so I thought I could sell some shares of a couple companies that actually make a profit.

Love Shack Inc. owns a 2-story apartment complex on the sunny coast of Los Angeles and will pay dividends once per week on its profits.

We'll start shares at $4.00 for 10 shares. That's only 40 cents per share, but for simplicity I'm selling blocks of 10. There will be a cap of 500 shares for a single player.

If you're interested, just send a message with how many shares you'd like to buy, and I'll create a trade request.
What sort of size can we expect the dividents to be?
TekkNin
Pleb
Dividends will be whatever profits the company makes. Right now we have 8 renters paying $1.50 /day. The taxes are $10.00 /day. So dividends would be $14.00 /week. However, if the number of renters grows, it could be up to 10x that amount at the current rental price.
k3nosis
Pleb
i'd be interested in shares
TekkNin
Pleb
Awesome. Just message me how many you'd like and I'll create the offer.

Also, we have an extra renter so dividends will be more this week.
TekkNin
Pleb
If anyone is wondering about the price I came up with, I based it on the cost to build an equivalent 2-story apartment. The net worth calculations do not consider the value of 60,000 kg of cement and 60,000 kw of electricity.
kodfishkod
Pleb
is this game still being actively developed? game is pretty broke right now
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I'll buy some shares TekkNin
TekkNin
Pleb
No prob. Just message me how many shares you'd like XDCD and I'll initiate the trade.
Bugg
Pleb
I'll buy 100 shares. Send me the trade request at your earliest convenience.

Also, how many shares are there total, 10,000?
1 2