Community » Forum » Business » Wages

Horse
Pleb
USD 0.00
What is going on with wages? It’s basically impossible to get workers without putting your wages at above 55. And this has been going on for nearly a week straight and doesn’t seem to be fading any time soon.
mi   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 29 479.55
Well there are some companies like McDonalds Official, who are able to pay $90 and stay in business. I guess people are moving on to larger payments.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 425 807.24
Quoting mi:
Well there are some companies like McDonalds Official, who are able to pay $90 and stay in business. I guess people are moving on to larger payments.

Quoting Horse:
What is going on with wages? It’s basically impossible to get workers without putting your wages at above 55. And this has been going on for nearly a week straight and doesn’t seem to be fading any time soon.


Free money
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 425 807.24
Quoting Horse:
What is going on with wages? It’s basically impossible to get workers without putting your wages at above 55. And this has been going on for nearly a week straight and doesn’t seem to be fading any time soon.


Trust I will stop I just need a lot of food packs,