Community » Forum » Business » Caffeinated Success

lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 425 807.24
so are we gonna talk about this scam or nah
Horse
Pleb
USD 0.00
I mean the money is paid back. There’s a lot of loans being taken out but rn all money borrowed has been paid. Doesn’t make it a scam
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 425 807.24
Quoting Horse:
I mean the money is paid back. There’s a lot of loans being taken out but rn all money borrowed has been paid. Doesn’t make it a scam



i mean sending money to an unknow companys sounds like a money scam
Voxara   VIP
Mogul
USD 327 525.67
Quoting lucius:
i mean sending money to an unknow companys sounds like a money scam

Who is sending to them
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 425 807.24
Quoting Voxara:
Who is sending to them


its said in the company description to send money and the money will be doubled
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 414 376.45
That company was asking me for a 10k (or 20k i forgot) loan but I didn't give him loan because he didn't meet the minimum loan requirements.
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 425 807.24
Quoting MrBird:
That company was asking me for a 10k (or 20k i forgot) loan but I didn't give him loan because he didn't meet the minimum loan requirements.


Ya, it’s seems kinda sketchy