Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » no demand

pjm5637
Pleb
How will demand ever go up if retail owners own their own food production, medicine production, etc.?? The game is controlled by a handful of players and new players like myself can't do anything. Need gov demand as already suggested, or maybe monopoly restrictions on vertical integration. Eliminating or seriously restricting vertical integration would immediately make demand go up.

ps I'm not complaining jus confused and wondering what is going to happen soon to fix this, game seems fun if I could actually play
fryte
Pleb
You are 100% correct. Acquiring the entire supply chain is the only really path to success.

The other problem you get is that even when you have an entire supply chain, it's just a race to the bottom on selling goods and rentals. There is no way to differentiate on anything other than price.
jgn
Pleb
I'm holding assets waiting for the bid to go up. It doesn't.
moneygay
Pleb
there is alot of work to be done on balancing the game for sure.
logging in everyday to work can be worse than clocking-in in real life hehe