Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » Update, 11th Dec

Admin
Game Staff
Today, we have released a small update to the game. Read through this announcement to learn what has changed.

Quoting Changelog:
- Managing renting company values drains energy, like other company management actions do (2% per 30 minutes).
- Made retention email sending more aggressive.
- Made land worth to be calculated from auction prices, rather than a fixed value.
- Added an achievement system. Each achievement has three levels: bronze, silver and gold. If you think the amounts to reach the different levels are not ok, let me know. Note that achievement actions done before this update are not calculated.
- Added Energy Drink product. Each consumed energy drink increases your maximum jobs amount by 1 for 24 hours. The energy drinks are limited to 30 per day.

Feedback, ideas and complaints are welcome as usual!

Yours,
MoneyGame Team
JayJay
Pleb
How many Energy Drinks produces one worker per day?
MysticBix
Pleb
He's alive!!!! Thanks for updates
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Okey nice update :)

Achievements are looking good, possibly add a little extra incentive to achieve them, such can be either (or both) cash and abilities.
For example: earning the bronze med box achieve will make them 5% more effective, silver 10% gold 15%, etc.

Energy drink looks good and 30 per day maximum seems alright.

Sound update, though, now the economy needs some cash inflow to make the extra jobs worked effective.
This can be done in many ways, there are some written down in the forums, hope you'll pick one up in the next couple days as the economy will be stuck until then :)
@Gluten, is there any event or gifts for this Christmas ? :D
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
Unable to work more than 8 jobs per day even though I drank an energy drink.

Yesterday I also drank two energy drinks at once but could only work one extra job... I will try to experiment more but it isn't exactly free
Kihjnij
Pleb
hello! I think aution needs more auctionable things