Community » Forum » Business » Should Home Depot Over Bid XCDC

lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
????
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 408 967.45
Out bid him please he should not get any land.
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
bro i think its his land
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 811 846.95
It is his land, he intentionally bidded that high to make money
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
If you don't have land go for it or else I don't know
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
bet say less bro XCDC is not main character
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
bro over-bid me the second I bidded burh nah 250,000.00

I did not know you can over bid someone with the same amount.
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 133 460.87
Quoting lucius:
bro over-bid me the second I bidded burh nah 250,000.00

I did not know you can over bid someone with the same amount.


I can put some money towards it - about 30000 from Stability Bank Simply send a request if that is enough to out Bid Xdcd
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 409 783.85
Quoting spacetinker:
I can put some money towards it - about 30000 from Stability Bank Simply send a request if that is enough to out Bid Xdcd


okey
rajesh2212   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 873 969.11
i think bullgame is going to bid contact him