Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Ilegal Aliens

bigjust
Pleb
Fellow Employers,

There are clearly some duplicate accounts that are breaking some game rules.

I think the best way to go about this is to set up some sort of commission of business owners to help validate and enforce claims of this nature. Ideally, we can terminate employment to stop the fraudulent flow of money as well as work with the developer to report these claims.

If we can get buy-in from a significant number of owners, then we can create and enforce a blacklist of employees that are tied to this behavior.

Feel free to message me privately
kodish
Pleb
relax, kill joy. what else is there to do in the game? You are probably referring to my horde of around 200 accounts (everyone else is probably doing it aswell, there is nothing to do!).
making new accounts and gambling the funds is one of the most enjoyable things to do (yeah, solving those puzzles to work is awesome don't get me wrong).

The slot machine is a really bad way of making money tho, the odds paid out are unbelieveably tilted in the houses favour, for example the green pays out 3:1 and I only hit it 1 time in around 50 spins!!
I'd say it is an illegal institution paying out those rates.

plus i had an account that got the flu after a day or so (couldn't work) and had to start again by making a new account.

the game probably needs a reset after more features are added to make it worth playing.