Community » Forum » Business » LOOK AT ACTIION

lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
SOMEOME MADE ME THE CEO OF THE COMPANY BRUH IDK WHAT TO DO I CANT QUIT
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 132 981.83
Quoting lucius:
SOMEOME MADE ME THE CEO OF THE COMPANY BRUH IDK WHAT TO DO I CANT QUIT

Just delete it but first report the creator if it is in the history page
lucius   VIP
Mogul
USD 389 621.73
Quoting spacetinker:
Just delete it but first report the creator if it is in the history page


I did BigBurb did it I cant deleat it bc its in action
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 132 981.83
I think it might have either been renamed or taken down which is good
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 753.76
Are you talking about the Weed For N-Word company? They made me a director as well but I instantly left.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 405 753.76
Quoting spacetinker:
I think it might have either been renamed or taken down which is good

I think they renamed it. I think it's Herb For HOMIES on the auction.