Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Automation

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
In this modern day, many factories are able to automate what they create and sell it on the market. I propose an upgrade, included in all businesses that manufacture products except concrete and electricity, that automates the production of the upgraded factory to a certain degree. The catch will be the durability of the machine will require maintenance through concrete or cash (gives another purpose for concrete usage) and to power these machines there's a requirement of a consistent supply of electricity (gives another purpose to it aside from construction). As for electricity and concrete, I suggest new uses for the land. Windmills, solar panels, other types of power plants that can create electricity. Concrete plants for the creation of concrete I don't know if it should be contracted concrete (pay x amount of money for y production of concrete over an amount of time) or if it should produce concrete through the use of electricity.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Automation is basically already a thing. Right now, products just appear in the factory, without needing any kind of raw products, just a worker. I agree that this game needs more raw materials, and as you said more uses for already existing items.