Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » April 2023 Update

Admin
Game Staff
Hello everybody!

Another MoneyGame update has just been released.

Land Fixes
In the future, players can only bid on one piece of land at a time. Only players older than 30 days may bid (limit only applies to accounts created starting today). Friendly reminder here that playing on multiple accounts is against the game rules.

The new city Chicago will be made available tomorrow!

Small Improvements To The Ingame Ad System
The display penalty for low CTR ads has been adjusted. Ad stats are displayed properly on mobile devices now. More color options are available for the ad box, more adjustments to these colors probably coming later.

EUR/BRL Exchange Rates
The exchange rates of both BRL and EUR are now limited from 1.8 USD to 2.2 USD each via large government offers. This is to prevent too big fluctuations in the currencies while the game still has a very small playerbase.

Small Improvements
- The Exchange no longer has a View button for Live Data, instead it updates as you change the item.
- Confirmation when trying to leave page after writing text for a new private message or forum post.
- Deletion of public companies is no longer possible.
- Player title net worth values have been adjusted.
- Small adjustments to the company creation fees.

Regards,
Admin
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Great stuff! Some really great changes. When I want to post a reply though, it still asks me if I am sure to leave the site and changes may not be saved. The reply still posts, though.
Admin
Game Staff
That should be fixed now, thebatmax.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Great. I really like the colors choices for ads. Nice feature.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP