Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Wholesale, raw materials, and ideas

thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Hello!
A few ideas:

Currently, the economy in the game is not quite sustainable.

- First off, there is no steady supply and demand chain. Demand for products is unpredictable, as the only people playing are the few who own all the land, who produce their own goods to use instead of buying from new players, who quickly quit the game because no one is buying. This leads to production, but no way to actually sell the products.
In the past, this was solved through AI buyers and workers, who would populate half of the available jobs (if lucky) to produce goods you sell straight back to them. If you want to attract players and have this game economy run solely off players, there needs to be more raw materials, food or vaccines etc don't magically appear in a factory. Have some items that you have to buy somewhere (possibly a player/gov run import company) and those items would be needed to produce other goods.
I think a logistical system would also be needed for that - think truck/logistic companies who could get those items to your factory, and your produced goods to retailers. You could have a contract with a retail company to sell your goods at their location. What we need are bigger production lines, from raw materials to consumer products.

- Once you have the building blocks of a functional and sustainable economy, more players will come and actually stick with the game, because there is now opportunity to progress.

I would also suggest having government intervention play a role - like in a real world economy - there would be intervention to sanction cartels, or shut down monopoly operations to promote general competition. Right now, we don't have any of that. Right now, once you have a company created you are at a standstill.

In point of the Land issue - adding more land because all existing land is blocked, is a solution, but only temporary. It just delays the problem. A solution to this would be exponentially more expensive Land tax. right now the land tax is like spitting in a tunnel. Another solution would be to just have unlimited land, but make every new piece of land a company or person buys exponentially more and more expensive. That would create a limit on how much land someone could own, because eventually it would get too expensive to maintain, or even too expensive to buy. This would even further progression possibilities for players who don't already have everything and just continue to play to HAVE everything.

Just jotting down some thoughts, I hope there is something useable in there.

I know XDCD would probably have some more concise and coherent suggestions to make the game better.

I know you have put a lot of work into this game, Admin, and there is potential here. Great potential. It just needs to get grabbed by its neck and get turned into a thriving economy and game. Once you do that, i could see myself supporting this game.

Work on more and bigger updates. See the bigger picture.

Also, I don't think the group feature is working at the moment? I can't seem to create a group anywhere.

- Thebatmax