Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » Public beta still ongoing

Admin
Game Staff
The beta mode of this game is still ongoing, but we are nearing the stable version status quite quickly. All your money and assets will stay with you when we leave beta stage.

What we have done recently is mostly just a lot of bugfixing aside from the new Groups feature. More new features are underway, though, so stay tuned! Don't forget to propose whatever you have in mind on our Feedback board.

Don't forget to vote for us at http://newrpg.com/browser-games/moneygame/ and like us on Facebook!

Regards,
Your MoneyGame Team
Jabbawack
Entrepreneur   VIP
Sweeeeeeet.
Admin
Game Staff
New titles have been added! You can now have titles up to Millionaire by increasing your net worth. View your current title and how much is left to the next one on your Dashboard!
Nordoz-K
Pleb
Sweeeeeeet.
Drentt
Businessman   VIP
Nice :D!!!!!
lokee
Pleb
I just joined, I like the layout and look forward to seeing further development!
Jabbawack
Entrepreneur   VIP
Quoting lokee:
I just joined, I like the layout and look forward to seeing further development!

Welcome! =^)
naxte
Beginner   VIP
It's still on development??? will be new content soon???
Admin
Game Staff
I would just like to post, that a new update is coming within the next few weeks! Stay tuned! :-)
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Good to hear! Hope the update will allow for progress with a 'steady' supply and demand chain.